The Parish Church is dedicated to Saint Feoca, about whom very little is known. Although the saint is usually assumed to have been female, Hals described a stained glass window in the church with St Feock portrayed as a man. The church has a 13th-century tower and font, the remainder being 19th-century. As late as 1640, according to Hals, the sacrament was administered by the Reverend William Jackson in Cornish as the people understood no other language. Feock feast was observed on 2 February.